Robasdan Boarding Contract 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns about anything contained within these conditions please don't hesitate to talk with us. Please ensure all details are correct before signing.
- All fees are tallied daily. You will be charged for one full day on the reserved date of arrival and departure although no charge will be made for the day of departure, if it is before 10.00am. All guests must be collected between 09.00 – 17.00 and dropped off between 10.00 - 15.00.
- £20 per week NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure kennel
- Services provided must be paid for in full before or on collection. We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash.
you fail to present your pet/pets for boarding within 48 hours of the first day
of your booking you agree that your booking will be cancelled.
- A current vaccination card must be produced before any guest is admitted to the kennel. Booster must be administered at least 10 days prior to 1st day in kennels. THIS IS A SAFETY PRECAUTION ONLY.
- KENNEL COUGH. This is caused by an airborne infection and thus outside our control. We will never knowingly accept a dog with the condition, but as incubation can exceed 10 days it may not be detectable prior to arrival,. THE OWNER therefore accepts that this hazard exists, especially at busy times. Kennel Cough Vaccination IS COMPULSORY and must be administered at least 10 days prior to 1st day in kennels. THIS IS A SAFETY PRECAUTION ONLY.
- It is the owners responsibility to furnish all relevant medical history when making your booking. You are authorizing us to contact your own vets should we require further information regarding your pet's condition, at any time.
- Should your pet fall ill whilst in our care, we reserve the right to call in our veterinary surgeon. AYRTON Veterinary Hosp Whitburn. Any call out charges and other costs will be borne by the owner therefore it is recommended that owners provide details of their own pet insurance for the duration of the stay.
- All dogs will be walked on a lead. Any customer wishing alternative exercise procedures should discuss this at the time of booking so that specific requirements are noted on the booking form.
- Owners are welcome to accompany their pets to their accommodation, but do so at their own risk. We will accept no responsibility for any accident or injury whilst on the premises.
- Robasdan reserve the right to take any action they see fit if the dog is not collected after 2 weeks of the requested departure date(unless departure date has been extended by confirmation in writing)
- Any belongings left with your pet are left at client's risk. We cannot guarantee items will be returned in same condition.
- In the highly unlikely event of death while in our care, Robasdan will contact emergency contact for confirmation on how to proceed unless otherwise informed by owner.
I undertake to abide by these terms & conditions on every occasion my pet/pets are boarded at Robasdan Kennels.